- Font of wisdom: letters from the Basque country
- Out of the comfort zone and into the community
- A dose of eco-fasion
- Peace, love and branding
- Teeth wisdom: getting smart about dental therapy
- Sustainability and Green Design: Richmond’s James River
- Characterization of synthetic regulatory components in engineered bacteria
- Saving trees, one stage manager at a time
- Richmond poetry miscellany/zine
- Building an art exchange model between students in Richmond, Va., and Guatemala
- Examining complex game theory models in the context of homeland security and nuclear terrorism
- Investigating combination treatments in miapaca, a pancreatic cell line
- Investigating the role of RAI1 in childhood onset obesity
BRING US YOUR “WHY,” WE’LL SHOW YOU THE “HOW.”
We’re a leading research university; you’re an undergraduate with a passion for research.
If you think “science” when you think of research, don’t.
VCU is an innovative place. Here, undergraduate research happens everywhere, in all schools, departments and disciplines. Whatever your course of study, research projects will set you apart academically — especially if you decide to advance into graduate school or a doctoral program — and will also set you up for success out in the work world.
The skills you’ll develop extend far beyond any research project: Information gathering and analysis, logic and reasoning, developing and proving a hypothesis, communicating and presenting results — these are competencies you’ll use every day in class, study, graduate school and beyond. Real-life skills.
Ready to create something meaningful with your inquisitiveness? Bring it to VCU and get the resources and support you need to make your research a reality.